- Will Canada achieve stated goal of having every citizen who desires the shot to be inoculated by end of September, 2021?
- Will the national security risks posed by expansion of right-wing extremism in the internet ecosystem be seen as a diminished or greater threat to democracy by end of 2021?
- Will lumber markets be more predictable in 2021 than was the case in 2020?
- Will the U.S. be as largely divided by partisan identity at the end of 2021 as it is at the end of 2020?
- Will North American major professional sports leagues have returned to “normal business” operations by Autumn 2021?
- Will the record destruction caused by wildfires in California in 2020 be eclipsed in 2021?
- Will Justin Trudeau be Prime Minister of Canada at the end of 2021?
- Will President Biden find a job approval rating higher or lower than the 63% enjoyed in January?
- Will the Random Lengths Framing Lumber Composite Price break the all-time high of $955 reached in September, 2020? ***$1,515 summit – May 25, 2021***
- Will all things China be as dominant in international relations news stories by the end of 2021 as they are at the year’s outset?
- In the overcrowded virtual event market, will organizations – including lumber distributors – find new ways to encourage online connections?
- Will the fashions that male lumber traders exhibited in Zoom meetings this year still be considered to be trendsetters by year-end?