Here are ten questions that Harderblog will be watching in 2016, in search of answers:
- Will the Trump presidential campaign have staying power beyond March?
- Will the U.S. make history by electing a woman as president for the first time?
- Will B.C. softwood log exports to Mainland China eclipse B.C. softwood lumber exports?
- Will a new Softwood Lumber Agreement be reached between Canada and the United States before the standstill period ends Oct 13, 2016?
- Is this the year Virtual Reality goes mainstream?
- Is oil in the $20’s an inevitable reality?
- How low can the loonie go?
- Where will Conifex stock be priced in 12 months?
- Is this the year 3-D printers stationed in Fraser Lake begin mass production of 2×10-14’s and 16’s?
- Will the Chicago Mercantile Exchange implement circuit-breakers to tame volatility in the lumber futures market?
One thought on “Ten Questions for 2016”
Pingback: 17 Questions for 2017 | Harder.Blog